Welcome to Ryan Dodge music--home of composer, organist, pianist, and music director Ryan Dodge!
On Sunday, December 23rd (@4pm) Ryan's latest commission, a Fanfare on "Ding, Dong Merrily on High" will be performed as part of St. Thomas Church's (5th Avenue) Nine Lessons and Carols. The piece will also be featured (along with an interview) in the UK's Choir and Organ Magazine (Nov/Dec issue).
Ryan is excited to announce the release of St. Patrick's Cathedral organist
Michael Hey's debut recording on JAV Records, which includes Ryan's Psalm 30: for You turned my mourning into dancing; recently heard on NPR's Pipedreams.
Ryan's piece Somavine was recently chosen in the Chicago Ensemble's annual call for scores. It will be performed in downtown Chicago on April 20th, 2019.
- Sunday, July 15th, 2018: Prelude and Double Fugue on "IND"was performed in Westwood, Los Angeles.
- Monday, February 20th, 2017: Ryan'sPassacaglia was performed at the Los Angeles AGO Presidents' Day Festival.
- Monday, August 15th, 2016: David Ball will perform Ryan'sPrelude and Double Fugue on "IND"at the 2016 International Summer Organ Festival hosted by the Spreckels Organ Society in Balboa Park, San Diego.
- Monday, June 20th, 2016: David Ball will perform Ryan's latest composition, Psalm 30: for [. . .] you have changed my mourning[--]into dancing; for solo organ, at the AGO National Convention in Houston, TX. The performance will take place at Saint Thomas' Episcopal Church.
- June 1-4, 2016: Ryan's Introduction and Scherzo for Bass Clarinet and Guitar will be performed at the New Music on the Bayou Festival in Monroe and Ruston, Louisiana.
- Sunday, May 28th, 2016: Ryan will perform a solo recital at Trinity Episcopal Church in New Orleans, LA as a part of the church's Trinity Artist Series.
- Sunday, April 17th, 2016: David Ball performed Ryan's Passacaglia for Organ on a recital by Duo Corgano (David Ball and Trevor Nuckols, Horn) at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City.